The Gutter Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 3 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-2 (3 as it airs)

5 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Season 3 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-2 (3 as it airs) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 3 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-2 (3 as it airs)

Post by Sam Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:14 pm

I'm not susceptible to glamoring. Now, tall dudes with well sculpted gunnage...
Whistler
Sam
Sam
Winchester

http://krisblis.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-2 (3 as it airs) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 3 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-2 (3 as it airs)

Post by Dean Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:31 pm

See she's glamoured.

I think it's highly unfair to cancel my fix of Eric just because you're all celebrating being free of us Brits, pfft. Can't you make it Monday when TB has aired?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

http://vana1970.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 pm

LOL, it took me a sec to know what you meant! I would agree but they will have the lowest viewership ever which you know is crucial to all of them.
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:11 pm

I know it's all about the viewing figures.

Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 pm

I watched the new episode. Has anyone else seen it yet? Technically not a spoiler but this is the thread where it's okay if I do, last night Pam actually looked hot. I don't usually find her that way so I don't know why last night made a difference, but it did. Oh and that reminds me of Eric. *shiver* Yummy!! I'd have a daddy complex for him anyday.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:11 pm

I did see it and I'll add more tonight but boss is watching me !!

Loved watching Eric all vulnerable over Pam, weird to think of her as his daughter.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 pm

This isn't really a spoiler but it would've been really great if this HAD happened, this was from E!Online.

Since the latest True Blood casting news came out this week regarding a flashback scene with Eric Northman’s parents, fans have been rallying around the idea of Alexander Skarsgard’s real-life dad and internationally acclaimed actor Stellan Skarsgard to play the role of Eric’s human father, King Ulfrick.

So what is the possibility of father and son sharing the screen in season 3 of True Blood?

According to Jennifer Godwin from E!Online.com it looks like it will not happen. As Jennifer states:

“We asked reps for papa Skarsgård if he would be playing Ulfrick on True Blood, and they said, “He will not.”

So now that the hopes of True Blood fans seeing Alex perform side-by-side with his father have been dashed some fans have thrown out several names for the part. Max von Sydow, Bill Nighy and Viggo Mortensen have been mentioned and as reported on E!Online both Max Von Sydow and Viggo Mortensen both actually speak Swedish. Bill Nighy on the other hand has vampire experience in his work the Underworld franchise.

So who do you see playing the role of King Ulfrick?

Link to the actual page.

http://truebloodnet.com/alexander-skarsgard-dad-true-blood/
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Awwhhh! I kind of wish his dad had of did it, but oh well.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:03 am

Yeah me too and I really can't see them casting Viggo Mortenson, he's too busy and too young for the part.

I'd like to see Max Von Sydow, although I didn't realise he was still working he must be getting on now.

Bill Nighy is too Underworld for me.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:06 am

I like Bill Nighy for the part, but like everyone else, would much prefer his real father. Wonder why he won't/can't do it...
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 am

Probably has filming schedules. Maybe Pam is too scary for him?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:44 am

DON'T READ YET IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED!

I know this is the spoiler's thread, but I screw up spoilers all the time so I'm getting nervous to even say anything anywhere. I looked at the thread's title three times to make sure I was in the right spot.

Okay! I am totally into tonight's episode. I was so shocked to see Eric at the King's mansion, and OMFGosh!!! Eric was totally flirting with the King's mate (I forget his proper title). I'm not saying he was into the guy. I'm just saying he's very good at playing the game. Eric finally has a thousand year old question answered, and I can't wait to see how he's going to get his revenge. He's so cool about it when you know inside he's exploding all over the place. They spare nobody in this show do they. A baby? Really?!! What is poor Tara going to do? Bill as usual too little too late. What exactly is Sam's father doing to little brother? I'm not for sure I want to know. That might be too much for me. I squick at that kind of stuff. I hope I'm wrong with what I'm thinking. Jason and his girl are boring me so far. We'll see how it goes, but I do recommend Jason's uniform idea for all the hot cops out there, especially the one that gave me the ticket last year. That man was seriously popping out of his TBI T-shirt and jeans and even had a thigh holster. I went to court over that ticket because I didn't read it right when he wrote it to me, and when I told the court reporter my reason why I didn't read it right she totally understood and called a secretary over, and she also agreed with me, and we all laughed like horny old crows.

Awwhhh!! That's so sweet the guy is pursuing Lafayette. I don't blame him at all. Looking forward to more of that twosome for sure. Can't think of anything else right now.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:38 am

I'll discuss more later cuz I'm in the car right now, but it was the best episode this season!!!! Bill & Sookie reunited! Eric is so gonna Viking bitch slap the King! Are Talbot & Eric gonna make out? Does anyone else want Tara to become a vampire? Franklin is a damn freak, who can text mother fudger really fast! I'm still rooting for Jessica & Hoyt, Sam's little brother needs to beat it! I still really couldn't give a damn about his family though.. speaking of not giving a damn, Jason is becoming annoying again. I don't care about his new girlfriend & he's being a bit of a jerk about this whole cop thing. That dude Coot is an ass, but he's got a pretty nice bod. More shirtless Alcide please!!! Lafayette acts so adorable around a guy he likes! Doesn't Jesus look a little bit like Kevin Dillon? Who else thinks that Lorena & Franklin should hook up? Talk about a psycho hilarious spinoff! That's all I cab think of tight now...
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Yep the show was certainly awesome last night.

YAY Eric is going to go all badass Viking on Russell, the King. Talbolt likes Eric a bit too much I want to see Eric with Sookie, sorry Sam but there's more sparks there for me. So what is this research Bill was supposed to be doing? I did wonder how Eric was going to get out of the lie he'd been caught in, Pam, hope the Magistrate gets what's coming to him. Did I mention that I think Russell is cool too.

Jason ... I don't care, boring, seriously how does he think he can be a cop. I just don't care.

Sam and family ... lets just cut all this dead weight and get back to Viking vamps. I know what his Dad is doing to his brother, if you want to know, ask me. At least I'm 99% sure.

Franklin, what can I say, I love the guy. He crazier than lunatic asylum and unintentionally funny as hell, Sam when he said that quote I was laughing my head off. I was supposed to, right? I want Tara turned might stop her whining if she can exact some revenge on folks.

Whoo hoo, Lafayette got a boyfriend, Jesus. Is that a shy Lafayette I saw. Cute hope the guy doesn't hurt Lafayette though.

I think Alcide needs to learn how to fight though, 3 weeks and he's still getting his ass kicked. He is hot to look at though.

One question, Sookie is bossing all these vamps and wolves about, why do they all just take it and not put her in her place, she is human and vulnerable after all?

Is if Sunday yet? cheers

Last edited by Dean on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:47 pm

K, let me know if you guys start talking about Tommy & his dads relationship so I can start avoiding this topic for a while.
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Nope, not going to talk about it.

I think if I was Tara I might take advantage of having a crazy, obsessive, vampire like Franklin in love with me. I don't know the quote that you're talking about though Dean, but I did laugh when he said a woman says we need to talk, everything blacks out, and he wakes up with body parts all over the place. You guys are right she needs to quit her bellyaching. For the most part, Dean and I are on the same page though I think Sookie is crazy for choosing Bill over Eric, I think Eric deserves way better than Sookie like me for instance. Yes, I want Hoyt and Jessica back together too, but I keep forgetting Hoyt is almost thirty and Jessica was just turned so technically she really is only 17, and that's kind of icky, but then again, it's Hoyt.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Yeah, emotionally, Hoyt & Jessica are the same age. It would be different if he was some thirty year old scamming on teenage girls but he's not.

Idk, I think what it is is that I like Eric as a stand alone character. I like more being badass & his friendship/parental relationship with Pam. Or maybe its like what CB said, I just don't think him & Sookie fit together well.
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 pm

I think we all agree we don't care enough about Tommy & his dad to continue.

The quote I meant was when Sam mentioned Franklin said to Tara, "Tara look how quick I can type mother fudgers". Seriously I'm snickering at the scene in my head.

I do like Eric badass and alone but I want to see him naked more often so I'd rather see him with a woman than Talbolt.

Like everyone has said I think Hoyt's a little slow for his age so he seems to be okay we Jess. She might be 17 but she's a killer so maybe we should be scared for Hoyt instead.

Anyone see the trailer for next week, can't wait.

Who is the werewolf we keep seeing, the one that chased down Tara and came for Bill? I didn't think the pack Alpha male was very Alpha maybe more Alalpha (Guinea pig food Laughing )
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:31 pm

The PackMaster was a punk ass bitch, LMAO!!! He was so friggin lame. The werewolf we keep seeing, Coot, the only things I know about him are the same as you guys (Debbie's new man, leader of Russell's werewolf goons).

OMG, I can't believe I forgot to mention this earlier but CB, did you hear when Franklin was going on about taking Tara to a great restaurant and he said Shoney's??? I nearly pissed myself, he seemed so genuine about it but omg...

LMAO
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:40 pm

I did not hear the name of the restaurant. Shoney's?!! LMAO

Even though, maybe I shouldn't laugh. I actually like Shoney's, especially the breakfast bar.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:43 pm

It irritated me how the vamps just walked around with the dancer's blood on them like it was nothing. Please, I thought they were supposed to be so more advanced than humans. Most of us do wash up right after eating, and we use napkins during.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm

I know right?!? You don't see me strutting around with smeared BBQ sauce on my face after I knock off a plate of bbq'd spare ribs. That's just rude & gross.
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Cougarbelle wrote:I did not hear the name of the restaurant. Shoney's?!! LMAO

Even though, maybe I shouldn't laugh. I actually like Shoney's, especially the breakfast bar.

Breakfast is alright but I went there for dinner once... first & last time I did that. There's not too many around here, several in Orlando. I'm more of an ihop girl myself (since you can't find a true diner down here with real pizza burgers & such).
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm

It's really luck of the draw with those kinds of places because I think a lot of it depends on who's cooking. Some people just cook better than others, and some people should not be allowed in a kitchen. I still haven't been to Ihop yet, and we've had one for over ten years now. I always plan on going but I have to pass by my favorite Chinese food restaurant to get there and just never quite make it past. I know two entirely different spectrums, and if I'm in the mood for one, I definitely shouldn't be in the mood for the other, but this Chinese food restaurant hasn't laid a bad spread out yet, and my taste buds start changing their minds the closer we get to it.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:44 pm

All this talk of eggrolls & French toast is making me über hungry now!!!
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next