The Gutter Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Totally Random Nonsense Topic

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Totally Random Nonsense Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: The Totally Random Nonsense Topic

Post by Sam Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Not sure but she's probably just taking care of real life stuff. We don't have a slogan yet. If we come up with one, we can always add it later on. Alright, so now I'm on the most kickass hunt ever; to find the hottest, sexiest pics of those three guys ever! Of course I am open to anything you guys find!
Sam
Sam
Winchester

http://krisblis.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

The Totally Random Nonsense Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: The Totally Random Nonsense Topic

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:33 am

Sounds like a tough job. I feel for you there Sam girl. I thought you already had the sexiest pictures of Sam and Dean there are. I really like the dirty, greasy, white wifebeater one of Sam, but there may be more out there. I also like the dirty, gray T-shirt from episode Skin of Dean. As for Jason, my favorite pictures to date are mostly from Dragoncon last year, especially the Monday panel. Who knew a hangover could look so sexy?
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:50 am

OMG, you just gave me a great idea! Once I find the best ones, I'll make a poll for it! Will be a good excuse to test out the polls on this forum, lol!
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:20 am

Hey!! Glad I could be useful somewhere along the way.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:28 am

Thanks!

OMG, so I just took the 'Which Supernatural Character are You?' quiz on FB and guess who I got.... RUBY!!!!!
OverReaction

Ok, after I let my initial anger subside, I read the description and well, just look:

You are the demonic, Ruby. You're determined to do and get what you want. You're clever, scheming and you have the ability to detach yourself from situations easily. You tend to be a loner and you're suspicious of everyone and everything. You don't mind getting your hands dirty (or bloody) when it comes to reaching you goals. You have the capacity to be a loyal friend and lover...when you choose. Might wanna try to become a bit more social.

So it looks like they might have a point or two... at least it was a picture of blonde Ruby, lol!
LMAO
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:31 am

That does sound like the you that I know. I didn't know you're untrusting though?

I need to take that test. Off to Facebook.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 am

Hmm, is that a good thing or a bad thing? LOL! I am somewhat untrusting but probably not as bad as her.... Let me know what answer you get.

BtW, congrats on climbing up in the ranks, CB!!!
Ronon Beer
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:59 am

Thanks, I'm sure glad not to be that other word. I can't even remember what it was, but I know it was a creature unable to think for itself and started with a D.

I got Ruby as well. I promise I didn't cheat off of you.

And then I got drawn in and took test after test after test, and I posted them all with comments for everyone to see. I guess I'm feeling kind of flashy tonight. Oh, and I found out I'm a sweet bitch. Who knew?
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:03 am

You were a Drone. And yeah, those tests can be quite addictive! Well, while you were off in Test-Taker Land, I came up with another video idea! Now the hard part, finding music to go with it...
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:08 am

Cool.. Can I know your idea, or do I have to wait for it to come to fruition?
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:09 am

Lemme research it a bit, see if I can even pull it off. I'm trying to make up something, not just rehash what actually happened in an episode like I normally do.
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:41 am

Feeling creative are you?

Man. I hate asking my friends in my two games for stuff. I feel so needy when I do it, but I think you're supposed to.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 am

What games? On fb?
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 am

Farmville and Mafia Wars

Do you play any games?
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:43 am

Alrighty people, this place looks great with the quick reply, great idea Cougar, fab job Sammy.

Sorry for my absence but I've been beta'ing and reviewing all that I've left to build. I also read about some software.

Sammy what do you think of the Sony Vegas Video Editor? It's not expensive and I thought it might have a few more options than the Windows Media Maker.

You need hot pictures huh ? Think I can trawl through my stuff and see if I can help Drooling Trio
Dean
Dean
Winchester

http://vana1970.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:45 am

Forgot to say congrats Cougar on being a demon, yay.

I quite like the idea of the banner having the wording The Gutter Club written out and the G & C left off in favour of images?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:47 am

Just Sorority Life. Used to play Cafe World but it got annoying.

Ok, now I am really going to bed. I've started to like 7 times but I keep getting sidetracked!

That was the end of my post until I saw Deano's reply, lol! Haven't used Sony Vegas so I'm not much help on that. No prob on the absence, we've just been playing our new fun game on & off all day!
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:55 am

Aww you all run away when I come online ...
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:21 am

I'm here, but she's right about off and on all day, and I've supposed to have been working all day but not gotten much accomplished. I'm going to have to put in some real speed in a little while.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:26 am

Well I shall be in tomorrow, going to have to say goodnight.

I only came on to say "it's me, I'm here" lol.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:35 am

All righty then. I might be passed out tomorrow since I'm pulling an all-nighter. End of pay period and all and really need to put in some work to make moolah.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Cougarbelle wrote:I definitely don't like guys who paint their fingernails either. There are some old cats around that are old school and they paint their fingernails with clear polish and actually grow their fingernails long. Yucky!! They are the ones who hang out in the "hole in the wall" type clubs around here and still wear their polyester suits from the 70s with their ?Huggy Bear? hats and shoes to go with them.

Okay!! I definitely need a new hobby. When I can figure out a person and their habits by pictures and con reports, I believe that is a sign that it might be time for an intervention. You, at least, saw him in person and got to observe him for yourself, and, if I'm not mistaken, have him touch your food. I forget did you really eat it after he touched it? I remember when I read your report going, "ewwwhhh!! Jason!"

Hey!! Did you notice any little quirks or actions by the boys that you might not have noticed if you weren't staring at their real live bodies? I know this isn't the chat thread so if you want to carry this over to another thread I understand.

Ok, so he mostly just touched the crust of the thing when he was attempting to cut it. I didn't eat that part cuz it was flakey and hard and... just no, I had had my fill. So I don't think I swallowed too many of his germs from all the people he met throughout the day. Eww, now I'm grossing myself out! LOL, that whole ordeal was so freakin funny! I remember that night lanz & I were in tears laughing at it all!

As for the boys, let's see... I guess Jared sweats a lot or something cuz I noticed in the span of only a couple hours he changed his shirt three times and he was always fanning himself. Not in that annoyed kind of way, just that he was warm. I have the same problem but he's lucky cuz he's a guy and it's half expected.

Anyways, not too much with Jensen that I didn't already cover in the report... To be honest though, unless you're one of the wealthy people who got one of the 5 special passes or paid hundreds of dollars for the 15 minute meet & greet, they're pretty cut off from us con-goers. I mean, I totally understand why and all but on the other side, I don't know... Like, I would totally go to another SPN con, but only if I was going with friends who I really like and only if Misha Collins, Jim Beaver and/or Richard Speight were there. The boys obviously are so great to look at and they're funny and nice and all, but they're like on a whole separate level where it almost doesn't really matter if they're there at all. You don't get to spend any time with them. The only reason I got to say anything to Jared is cuz he was puzzled by my empty photo album and with Jensen only cuz I turned off the light and cuz Cliff said something about me going to Canada. But that was it.

I know it's cuz the show's so popular and cuz they have such crazy ass fans and all, but whatever, it's just my opinion too. Wow, went off on a totallly different path there. Sorry!
lol!
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:54 pm

That's cool. I was following you the entire way. Why did you have an empty photo album? I didn't hear about that.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Ah jeez, I really got finish that report!
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Well!! I wasn't going to mention it. You seemed a little frayed around the edges there for a minute. You seem to be recovering now though.

Uncle Sam gave me a good laugh indeed.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next