The Gutter Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Todd/Christopher Heyerdahl Thread

3 posters

Go down

The Todd/Christopher Heyerdahl Thread Empty The Todd/Christopher Heyerdahl Thread

Post by Dean Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:23 am

I started this one for Cougarbelle really as she loves a bit of Todd. Did I spell Chis' name right?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

http://vana1970.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

The Todd/Christopher Heyerdahl Thread Empty Re: The Todd/Christopher Heyerdahl Thread

Post by Cougarbelle Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:01 pm

I love me some Todd for sure. I'm not for sure about Chris' name. That is why I always call him CH, but it looks right to me. I'll check and let you know if you don't beat me to it.

The Todd/Christopher Heyerdahl Thread 15195

The Todd/Christopher Heyerdahl Thread 17434
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

The Todd/Christopher Heyerdahl Thread Empty Re: The Todd/Christopher Heyerdahl Thread

Post by Sam Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:56 am

I fixed the spelling so we are good now. I like Todd and Chris H. was uber nice & cool in person. I only wish I had been a fan of Supernatural before I saw hm cuz I kinda zoned out while he was talking about playing Alastair. Stupid me! Anyways, yeah, don't find him all that attractive but very cool nonetheless! And we all know that
Sexy Evil Sign

Isn't that right, Sammy? (oops, wrong page)
Sam
Sam
Winchester

http://krisblis.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down