The Gutter Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 3 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-2 (3 as it airs)

5 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Season 3 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-2 (3 as it airs) - Page 7 Empty Re: Season 3 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-2 (3 as it airs)

Post by Cougarbelle Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Okay, I talked bad about Sookie the other day and now I'm gonna have to talk bad about poor Tara. She looks weird to me. All the attractive women in the world, and for the two main female characters these are the women picked? All the attractive women they have on the show are usually killed. Okay, not what you asked, but i just had to get that out. It's irked me for going on three seasons now. I also don't think I will ever find Eggs attractive. I've always wanted her and Jason to wind up together to prove that crushes can come true someday. Skipper
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-2 (3 as it airs) - Page 7 Empty Re: Season 3 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-2 (3 as it airs)

Post by Dean Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:40 pm

So I guess i'm annoyed at the limited Eric but I'll get back to that.

Sookie FFS stop screaming at everything and can your mouth get any wider?

So is Sookie a fairy or something? If so, were her parents?

Tara spoke the most sense this week, as for Bill of please kick his ass to the curb.

Sam your story is boring but not as bad as Jason's.

I wanted more Lafayette ... I like the Inca stuff nice and soothing.

I WANT TO BE Hadley cos when Eric sucks your blood he grabs your boob, go check he did I watched it !!! As he drank her blood her coped a feel.

I like Russell, the Queen in the cage, lmao. Magister glad someone kicked him back and yay, they rescued Pam. Pierced eyelids are not fashionable.

So we are entering the final stages of the season. More action less chat please oh and Alcide, get naked!

Dean
Dean
Winchester

http://vana1970.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:01 am

Yo, can Alcide please do one kickass thing this season? That's all I aSk for. I don't mind him being a gentle more laid back kinda guy (actually makes me like him even more) but please just do one sweet thing before the season ends. Sure he killed Coot, but with a lame ass gun!!! I was waiting for a kickass throwdown between those 2 in wolf form but... yeah.
Sam
Sam
Winchester

http://krisblis.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:05 am

I'm a little disappointed Alcide hasn't kicked ass yet but I'm hoping he will and FFS TPTB get him out of that boiler suit, he's too fine to be left in that.

Did I mention I wanted to be Hadley?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:22 pm

I think everybody, at least on this board is!
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Is what?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Is wanting to be Hadley.
Wink
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Oh very true . Vampire
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:52 am

I want to be Hadley, and why is Sookie the favored cousin. I think Hadley is way better looking, and she has the way cooler name too. I don't know what Sookie is, but it does run in her family. I'm thinking it might skip a generation because the one before her was her grandfather. and I was a little put off when the hospital said contact next of kin because she might not make it. A hospital that doesn't think to check the brother's blood type before saying that and leaving it to the girl with the high school education to ask what his blood type is is not a hospital I want to go to.

I did not see Eric cop a feel. Damn! I need to go and see that. Lucky bitch..

I am so glad I am not the only one who likes the king. I was kind of scared to come on here and admit it because he is really, really EVIL, and he killed Eric's parents and baby sister, but I do, I do like him. I really do like how Eric is with Pam. He lets her be her bad, little girl self but still manages to keep her under control. I want to see her story and how he turned her. Anybody heard anything about that maybe happening?

I was looking forward to the werewolves this season, but so far they seem pretty lame and a waste of screen time. Alcide is one fine mofo though, just too goody, goody for me.

I like the feistiness that Tara showed. I hope she keeps it up. I was sick of her feeling sorry for herself bull. Hoyt's got himself a stalker.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:56 am

You know Hoyt's stalker? I can't help but giggle when I see her as she's one of the nerds from The Big Bang Theory's girlfriend.

All I know is Pam was a prosititute before Eric turned her or at least she's said she's not a pro anymore.

I like Coot in that he did something but the wolves are a little mmmm, hope it will pick up.

I can't stand Jason this season.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:02 am

I kept thinking it looked like her, but I wasn't 100% sure, but they broke up. Wasn't in the show, masters guy just said something like his old single self, and they asked him about it, and he announced it.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Yeah she broke up with Howard wasn't it ?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:47 pm

I can't remember. Reminds me. I haven't had my fix of Big Bang Theory this week. I'll be glad when the new episodes start showing again.

TRUE BLOOD ROCKS!!!
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:26 pm

I have to find out when the series start again.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Okay, I know this is way off-topic, but they were at Comic-Con, and there were videos. I saw one on Facebook.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:43 am

I know I looked at a few, didn't I post them in Comic Con thread?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:39 am

I didn't see where you had posted anything. In other words no blue dot. I will have to go and see.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:42 am

I might not have posted them thinking I was the only fan here.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Here's a small video containing spoilers giving us an insight to what's ahead for Pam and Alcide this season.

Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:42 am

Yay!! Excited about the Pam and Eric story. I have some stuff to talk about from tonight's epi, but I'll wait for someone else to go first.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:50 am

Shit, what isn't there to talk about from this episode?!?! I'll post my thoughts tomorrow, justvwanted to get that out.
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Yes, we should let Dean go first. She's probably going to have an opinion about one particular scene. I hope she made it through okay. One question though!! Does that mean Tara's stalker is dead? He didn't explode, at least I don't remember him exploding so where the hell is he?
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Alright, alright, lemme break it down for y'all. My opinions/ideas about the episode-

-In last week's episode, when Sookie saw Bill at the hospital & started screaming, I was saying she looked like she very quickly glanced past him and then started screaming (so not actually at him). Yeah... ok, so I was wrong, lol!

- I think Bill/Stephen really delivered here. I actually felt for him which is the first time in... ever I think.

-Sophie Anne has never really done much for me so I didn't actually miss her in this episode but I loved all that crap & the menagerie she brought to Russell's place. I wonder if his place is actually a real building or just sets, cuz it looks amazing!

- I still don't think Franklin is dead, even though Talbot was bitching about scraping his brains off the sheets. I read this review thing an episode or two back where they were saying that since Alcide is such a bad actor & dull character, they were displeased he has become a regular and that they would much rather have Franklin become a series regular. Now, I think that his lines have been some of the best this season & find his scenes very entertaining, but I think Franklin would be terrible to have as a regular. Well, unless he went through a massive personality change. That kind of craziness & over the top stuff would get so ridiculous so quick it would completely lose it's novelty & then he'd be a completely terrible & annoying character.
As far as the statements about Alcide go, I agree that the character is a bit lackluster. But to be fair, he hasn't had much to do (so how can you see how well the actor can act?) & since he's gonna be a regular, we don't need to find out all of his business right off the bat.

-OMG, I laughed out loud real hard when Debbie said, "They killed my Cooter!" I had tears in my eyes. And then what Russell called Sookie... that whole scene in the den was killing me.

-Aww, cute Terry singing to the baby! And, I know this is bad, but I was kind of happy to see Rene back for a sec. During the main chunk of season 1 he was one of my favorite characters. You can imagine how bummed I was when I found out who he was... So, do you guys think Arlene's gonna lose this baby or what? Seriously, cuz, unless they do a time jump in between seasons (which I'm not totally against), she's gonna be pregnant until the end of the show!

- Is Bill the shittiest maker or what??? He's all about to get rid of Jessica & stuff. For a split second there I thought they were gonna start making out and whoa, that would have been gross! It's funny cuz if Pam & Eric had a sex scene I would be totally down with that but I get way too much of a parent-child vibe from Bill & Jessica. I guess it's cool though cuz then he shows her how to fight and stuff.

- LOL, I was laughing at Tara when she saw Alcide walk up to his bummy looking truck staring at Sookie. And, aww, when Sam hugged her I was so happy! I still hope they give that relationship another go.

-Hmm, Alcide on the couch in that tank...
Drooling Trio

- Oh whoa, I do not care about Jason in the slightest!!!! He is literally getting dumber & dumber! That Crystal girl, for realzies, how many friggin red flags do you need... And her family, I wonder what they are. I would say shifters but the way the dad said it so smugly to Sam makes me think that's not the case. Maybe they're the actual badass werewolves...

- I still don't give a damn about Tommy either. He is way too gung ho! I wonder if that will be his tragic character flaw... let's hope so.

- Who else thinks everything Ruby Jean was saying about Lafayette is the truth? I wonder what he is then????? And aww, Jesus is back! They seemed much more natural tonight in my opinion but if I was him, with my crazy homophobe mother in the house ho likes to wander, I might have waited, lol!

- I know I've seen that new waitress before but I can't think of where. She looks really odd, doesn't she?

- Damn yo, Hadley is a lucky gal! She keeps getting all these up close & personal moments with Eric! I feel a bit bad for her but then it quickly passes.

- Hoyt needs to come off it & talk to Jessica cuz I'm sick of this nonsense & want them back together already.

- Ok for real, Sookie needed to put Debbie down with that shotgun right away. And then she knocked it out of her hand! WtF?!?! I know, at least I am really hoping, thy are setting it up for Alcide to later on be the one to kill her, but sheesh, Sookie really needed to do it tonight.

- Glad to see Jessica finally getting some action but goodness, these werewolves can't even take out a BABY vampire! LMAO! She killed the other Swayze!

- Oh Talbot... How I will miss him! I really like him & Russell. What a little queen he was, throwing and breaking all that stuff. And then when Eric beat him at chess and he knocked over all the pieces, laughed real hard at that part too. And for the love of God, Eric couldn't get that ugly shirt off quick enough! They looked mad awkward when they first started kissing though, not gonna lie. Once they were on the floor and the clothes were off it was fine. It wasn't actually graphic at all though. I bet there's loads of people all up in arms about 'the gay sex scene' but there was no sex and it was very short. And I'd know, Dame watched it with me, lmao!!! (Yeah, she caught up already. Got her real obsessed with this show, lol!) I knew he had to die but I shall miss Talbot and all his little zingers. Oh boy, Russell is gon be pissed....

- And then we have the makeup sex scene w/Bill & Sookie. While that was the shortest breakup in the history of forever, at least they didn't draw it out and make the characters completely insufferable *cough, Meredith & McDreamy, cough*. I think Bill & Sookie need to spend some time apart but that they should ultimately end up together.

Man, that took forever to write cuz I had to remember it all!

Last edited by Sam on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanna do bad things with... Alcide)
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:48 am

Well you probably won't like my thoughts this week.

I actually thought apart from one or two moments, it was dull.

I do agree with Sam that for once I thought Stephen/Bill was one of the best tonight. Like Sam I actually felt for him and was pleased that he stuck by Jessica. I was pleased he's finally helping Jessica become a better vampire too.

Jason yawn, don't care.

I was pleased Sam is sticking up for himself for once and not letting his family use him. Although with such a big suitcase I wondered what his mom was stealing.

Hoyt slap Tommy.

Sookie, I'm getting a little bored of your I can't take this we're finished, oh Bill I love you. Woman sort yourself out.

I was hoping for more werewolf action they seem useless against vampires. Alcidie, the character is flat and empty but I hope it gets better !

Russell, love that he's so evil. He thinks he's invincible too.

We need more fighting less chatting people.

Eric, oooh getting naked, oh please can't it be with a woman. Wonder how he felt about kissing Talbolt like that. Shame I really liked Talbot so I'm sad he's gone.

I like Lafayette's mom, she's bonkers and it's great !

More action please I was a little deflated this week, is it me, probably.

Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am

Sam wrote:
-OMG, I laughed out loud real hard when Debbie said, "They killed my Cooter!" I had tears in my eyes. And then what Russell called Sookie... that whole scene in the den was killing me.

-Aww, cute Terry singing to the baby! And, I know this is bad, but I was kind of happy to see Rene back for a sec. During the main chunk of season 1 he was one of my favorite characters. You can imagine how bummed I was when I found out who he was... So, do you guys think Arlene's gonna lose this baby or what? Seriously, cuz, unless they do a time jump in between seasons (which I'm not totally against), she's gonna be pregnant until the end of the show!

- Is Bill the shittiest maker or what??? He's all about to get rid of Jessica & stuff. For a split second there I thought they were gonna start making out and whoa, that would have been gross! It's funny cuz if Pam & Eric had a sex scene I would be totally down with that but I get way too much of a parent-child vibe from Bill & Jessica. I guess it's cool though cuz then he shows her how to fight and stuff.

- LOL, I was laughing at Tara when she saw Alcide walk up to his bummy looking truck staring at Sookie. And, aww, when Sam hugged her I was so happy! I still hope they give that relationship another go.

-Hmm, Alcide on the couch in that tank...
Drooling Trio

- Oh whoa, I do not care about Jason in the slightest!!!! He is literally getting dumber & dumber! That Crystal girl, for realzies, how many friggin red flags do you need... And her family, I wonder what they are. I would say shifters but the way the dad said it so smugly to Sam makes me think that's not the case. Maybe they're the actual badass werewolves...

- I still don't give a damn about Tommy either. He is way too gung ho! I wonder if that will be his tragic character flaw... let's hope so.

- Who else thinks everything Ruby Jean was saying about Lafayette is the truth? I wonder what he is then????? And aww, Jesus is back! They seemed much more natural tonight in my opinion but if I was him, with my crazy homophobe mother in the house ho likes to wander, I might have waited, lol!

- I know I've seen that new waitress before but I can't think of where. She looks really odd, doesn't she?

- Damn yo, Hadley is a lucky gal! She keeps getting all these up close & personal moments with Eric! I feel a bit bad for her but then it quickly passes.

- Hoyt needs to come off it & talk to Jessica cuz I'm sick of this nonsense & want them back together already.

- Ok for real, Sookie needed to put Debbie down with that shotgun right away. And then she knocked it out of her hand! WtF?!?! I know, at least I am really hoping, thy are setting it up for Alcide to later on be the one to kill her, but sheesh, Sookie really needed to do it tonight.

- Glad to see Jessica finally getting some action but goodness, these werewolves can't even take out a BABY vampire! LMAO! She killed the other Swayze!

- Oh Talbot... How I will miss him! I really like him & Russell. What a little queen he was, throwing and breaking all that stuff. And then when Eric beat him at chess and he knocked over all the pieces, laughed real hard at that part too. And for the love of God, Eric couldn't get that ugly shirt off quick enough! They looked mad awkward when they first started kissing though, not gonna lie. Once they were on the floor and the clothes were off it was fine. It wasn't actually graphic at all though. I bet there's loads of people all up in arms about 'the gay sex scene' but there was no sex and it was very short. And I'd know, Dame watched it with me, lmao!!! (Yeah, she caught up already. Got her real obsessed with this show, lol!) I knew he had to die but I shall miss Talbot and all his little zingers. Oh boy, Russell is gon be pissed....

- And then we have the makeup sex scene w/Bill & Sookie. While that was the shortest breakup in the history of forever, at least they didn't draw it out and make the characters completely insufferable *cough, Meredith & McDreamy, cough*. I think Bill & Sookie need to spend some time apart but that they should ultimately end up together.

Man, that took forever to write cuz I had to remember it all!

That's a lot to comment on!

I'd agree about the dang ugly shirt Eric wore, I for one am grateful it wasn't a graphic scene it would have been too much and diverted from Eric's plan. I shall miss Talbot too.

I liked Renee too, glad he was back. I think Arlene is just plagued with guilt for lying to that guy.

Why when Sookie fought Debbie didn't she use her electric stuff?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next