Post by Dean on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Send al reading material over hun and we'll peruse it first for you Suspect

Dean
Winchester

http://vana1970.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 6 Spoilers... Contains Spoilers for 1-6

Post by Sam on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Yeah... that might get bothersome for you guys just a bit quick.
LMAO

Sam
Winchester

http://krisblis.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 am

So a few spoilers, firstly Samantha Ferris's (Ellen) friend Jennifer Caspen and a picture of her from the set. This is from the one Jensen is directing which is a Bobbycentric episode.

http://twitpic.com/24a4qr

Spoiler 2

No name released as yet but a character from season 2, the finale I think is back !!

Spoiler 3

Season 6 spoiler round-up plus new infos.
Just posted to ohnotheydidnt HERE by roxane_ (note: with Torchwood spoilers):

SUPERNATURAL, Eps# 601
Episodic
Studio: WARNER BROS.
Network: CW
Episode #601
Draft: 6/14/10

[JOEY] Male, suggest 12 to 13 years. Smart, outgoing and brave. Please denote age next to your suggestions... Guest Star recurring role. [This is the main one freaking me out, guys. There has been NO casting call for Ben, yet we've got this recurring role floating out there and no mention of Ben...]

SUPERNATURAL, Eps# 602, "Exile on Main Street"
Episodic
Episode #602
Draft: 6/24/10

[CHRISTIAN] 40s (suggest late 30s - 40s), capable, he's good at his job and is condescending...GUEST STAR, RECURRING ROLE (20)</b>

[GWEN] 30s (suggest late 20s - 30s), warm, direct. She tries to lighten things up during a tense situation...GUEST STAR, RECURRING ROLE (20)

[MARK] The silent type. He may not speak much, but he is observant and approachable...Principal role, possible GUEST STAR (4) RECURRING ROLE

[SID] 40ish (suggest late 30s - 40s),</b> a decent, likeable, average guy...GUEST STAR (4)

[HOT WAITRESS] Slightly edgy, hot waitress with a tattoo on one upper arm...7 lines, 3 scenes (8)

[MAGGIE] 12-13ish, straightforward, a bit outspoken, Maggie is with a bunch of kids at a makeshift campfire in the woods. She and Joey like each other. Please denote age next to your suggestions...1 speech & 1 line, 2 scenes (1)

[GIRL] This 12-13 year old girl sits with a bunch of friends around a makeshift campfire in the woods. Please denote age next to your suggestions...1 line, 1 scene (1)

[BETHANY] Sid's wife, suggest 30s. We see on the back deck having convulsions...non speaking Actor role, 2 scenes

[JOHNNY] He is on a stakeout when his viciously attacked...non speaking Actor role, 2 scenes

SUPERNATURAL, Eps# 603, "Two And A Half Men"
Episodic
Episode #603
Draft: 7/9/10

[GRANNY] A friendly old granny, she sees Sam and Dean trying to deal with a wailing baby, and helps. But in fact, she's not what she appears to be...10 lines, 2 scenes (19) [Sam and Dean and a baby? this is totally a filler/crack episode....]

[MANAGER] The night manager of a motel,...7 lines, 1 scene (28)

[EX-HUSBAND] A bartender, he's the emotional ex-husband of a woman who has recently been found murdered...2 speeches & 7 lines, 1 scene (25)

[BIG MALE SHOPPER] This big male shopper sees that Sam and Dean are trying to hurt an old Granny, and he springs to her defense...1 line, 1 scene (21)

[WOMAN] This terrified woman is the mother of a young baby that is the target of kidnappers...Actor role, teaser, 2 scenes (1)

[PIZZA GUY] This pizza guy drops off a delivery order...1 line, 1 scene (4)

[COP] Gives a quick rundown on the latest case...4 lines, 1 scene (6)

[COP / IMPOSTER] This cop relates info for a stolen car...1 speech, 1 scene (22)

I had spoiler 4 a name for ... Dean and Sam's cousin coming to the show. Have to find it.

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 am

I wonder what's up with SPN. I can't wait for September, and the more spoilers you post the quicker I'm going to want it here.
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:39 am

How do you mean what's up? They always publish in trade the type of actors they're looking for auditions.

Okay no more spoilers.

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:54 am

I don't mean what's up as in something's wrong. I mean 'boy, I can't wait to see what they're going to do this season. It's going to be new type stuff because Lucifer is boxed back up so a different road.' That's the kind of what's up I mean.

I love your spoilers. Did I sound bitchy? Sorry, I didn't mean to.
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 pm

It's cool, I wasn't upset.

I think the crack episode with Dean and Sam and a baby could be a hoot.

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:25 am

Update on that name I was talking about, Corin Nemec is coming to the show, he was Jonas Quin on SG1.

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 am

I hope he's eaten lately. Last time I saw him he looked like a walking skeleton, and my body hurt when I looked at him. That wasn't nice was it, but he was a nice looking man on SG1.
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 am

As Jonas Quinn in SG1. He basically replaced Michael Shanks for a while.

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 am

I've not seen him since SG1 days, has he been ill?

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:40 am

I don't know. I'm trying to think what convention I saw him at, but I didn't even recognize him at first. He was extremely, extremely thin. I'll probably have to do research because he was standing near Jason after all so I was a bit distracted.
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 am

I didn't know you'd seen Jason in RL.

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 am

I know I sound like I do, but I meant videos. He was on videos from panels. Not in real life. Jason is still walking normal and not like John Wayne so no I have not seen him yet.

I've got to quit sounding like I have seen that man. I really don't mean to. Just oodles and oodles of videos, pictures, interviews, and reading con reports.
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:49 am

LOL, well most men would seem smaller around Jason.

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Here's an interview with Eric Kripkie I thought you'd all like to read.

'Supernatural' boss on why he stepped down and what's coming up

A new Friday timeslot isn’t the only major change facing Supernatural as it heads into its sixth season (beginning Sept. 24). Series creator Eric Kripke— whose five-season-long end-of-days-themed arc came to a close last May—is stepping down as day-to-day showrunner in favor of an advisory role. (Longtime EP Sera Gamble has been tapped to succeed him.) In the following Q&A, Kripke sets the record straight about the reason he relinquished his top-dog status, and previews the “undiscovered country” at the heart of the show’s top-secret second act.

Why did you decide to step down as showrunner?

ERIC KRIPKE: We were reaching the end of this five-year story line [so] I thought the timing was right. I knew that we were closing this chapter and opening a new one. It felt like it was the right time to take a step back and focus on new projects, but still keep my grubby little mitts in the show. It was a lot about Sera and her enthusiasm and her ambition. I really think after five years of all of my crap, to have someone who has a fresh perspective and a fresh energy on these characters and this universe is healthy for the show. Supernatural has always been a show about reinvention. We try really hard not to do the same thing. I thought that Sera’s [increased] involvement really helped guarantee that this season is going to feel a little different, a little fresher. She has a different sensibility.

What exactly will your role be?

KRIPKE: I see my job as being a safety net and just making sure that the show falls in the broadest possible parameters….Sera and Bob [Singer] are pitching episode ideas to me. I’m in the room so far for every episode break. I pitch a couple of episode ideas, pitch a couple issues of how to fix some problems and some breaks. I’m giving some script notes. I’m still in it; I think, frankly, Sera and Bob wish I backed the hell up. [Laughs]

Will you be writing any episodes?

KRIPKE: I think I will certainly be writing an episode this year. I am also slated to direct an episode in February.

What do you say to those fans who felt the show should have ended with season 5?

KRIPKE: My answer to that is time will tell. I have high hopes for this season. I remember the same kind of concerns when we bumped off Yellow Eyes in season 2. We killed their Big Bad and where were we going to go now? We always found a different place to go. People forget that I didn’t [originally] want angels in the show. Then we introduced the angels and then it spun the story line in a way that was really rich for us. This is a show that ends story lines and starts new ones and re-invents itself. I think because it is hard-wired into the DNA of the show it will weather a lot of transition and growth. The question is not should it have ended, the question is, Is the new story line compelling and interesting and is it an arena of this universe that we haven’t explored yet and is it putting Sam and Dean into new situations that we haven’t seen before? I think it does all of the above.

Okay, what is the new story line?

KRIPKE: One of the first things Sera and Bob talked to me about was that the angel thing is rightfully exhausted, so where do you go from there? Not to say that angels and demons won’t be a part of the story line because they will. Castiel will be there. Crowley will be there. The beloved characters will be threading into the story. But the great undiscovered country of Supernatural is kind of right in front of our face: creatures and monsters. We have had so many creature episodes but we haven’t actually explained where they came from—[similar] to the way we have explored angels and demons. How do they feel about the situations they are in? Are they from here? Where did the first ones come from? How did werewolves and vampires and shape-shifters all begin anyway? I thought that was a really smart notion on [Sera and Bob's] part, just exploring the history of that, because that was something that we never investigated on the show.

How does Grandpa [Mitch Pileggi] fit into this?

KRIPKE: He’s representative of the other side of this exploration, which is that Sam and Dean have a family of hunters that they never knew they had. Their grandfather is the head of that family. Remember, it’s not the Winchesters who are famous hunters, it’s the Campbells. And we are saying that the Campbells are part of a time-line of hunters that have been there since the country’s origins. As Sera put it, they were hacking heads of vampires on the Mayflower. For Sam and Dean to really tap into a family history, which they never knew they had and again never really investigated before, is pretty interesting to us.

Want more scoop on season 6? You should definitely check out the show’s Comic-Con panel on Sunday, July 25 at 11:15 a.m, starring Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, and Jim Beaver, as well as EPs Sera Gamble, Ben Edlund and Eric Kripke.

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 pm

More spoilers ...

Lots of spoilers (though most of them are out, already) in the Comic-Con special TV Guide issue. The show didn't get a cover [bitchslaps TV Guide], but it did get eight pages of the issue. New stuff from the Sera Gamble interview is:

Crowley decides he doesn't want to give back Bobby's soul right away, but apparently, Bobby makes him regret it.

Kali will probably be back, though not right away.

At least one Horseman will return.

There's new mythology in the season. Heaven, Earth and Hell are all "in turmoil" (ummm, and they weren't last season?).

As reported in a side blurb, Dean is retired and "has done his best to make a new life for himself. But Sam's mysteriously out of Hell. He'd love to leave Dean to live a peaceful life--God knows the guy earned it--but he's uncovered something very disturbing and has to pull his brother back into the hunt. And Dean finds the landscape is very different from the one he left."

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Good stuff. Thanks Dean.
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Well I just read this, Dean a husband ... Reading

Question: Supernatural spoilers seem to be few and far between. Any chance you have any new ones to share with us? —Judy
Ausiello: Season 6 will revolve around Dean’s new life as loving husband to Lisa and doting father to Ben. I kid! I made a funny! Here’s the real answer to your question: Despite the domestic situation Dean found himself in at the end of last season, exec producer Eric Kripke assures me that Supernatural will continue to be about the Winchester brothers “on the road together.” That said, Kripke confirms that “Dean’s situation creates all sorts of angst and conflict. The question [we'll be] exploring is, How can you be a hunter when there are actually people that you care about? I think we will mine it for all of the emotional angst and conflict that we can. But [Lisa] is not — nor is anyone — going to be riding in the backseat of the Impala with Sam or Dean.”

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:35 pm

That's good to know, but I'm going to miss him flirting with everybody if he's involved.
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:36 pm

I think it'd be very short lived the fans would hate it. Not sure if they meant acting like a husband to Lisa.

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 pm

I hope not.
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:05 am

I don't want him married because I think of Dean as a decent human being (despite the murdering of all bad things). I'd not like to see him walk out on a wife to help Sam.

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:15 pm

EEEK big spoiler for guest star in season 6. I think it's for the one Jensen is directing.

It's Amelia from Stargate Atlantis !!! If they bring in Keller I will kill someone !

Sharon Taylor & Jensen Ackles.

I cannot paste the link on here as it's from a community in LJ but it's also posted on Sharon's FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sharon-Taylor/138101119167

Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum