The Gutter Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 5 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-4 (5 as it airs)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Season 5 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-4 (5 as it airs) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-4 (5 as it airs)

Post by Cougarbelle Fri May 07, 2010 9:28 pm

I can't believe only one more episode. I wonder what is going to happen.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Season 5 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-4 (5 as it airs) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 5 Discussion... Contains Spoilers for 1-4 (5 as it airs)

Post by Dean Fri May 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Definitely going to be a cliffy don't think we'll know for sure if Sam is safe until season 6.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

http://vana1970.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Fri May 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Why was Crowley acting all weird right before they found death? It was like he was hiding something or up to something?
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri May 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Not sure see that, helping Bobby with the get well clause and knowing where everyone is plus the sythe he gave Dean. Seems above his pay grade as Dean would say.

I think he'd be great as God, being a pretend demon keeping an eye on Lucifer and the boys.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Fri May 07, 2010 10:27 pm

That's true. I think it could be possible, but when they asked him about all of that, he said it was because he was king of the crossroads.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri May 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Demons lie
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Fri May 07, 2010 10:53 pm

True that!! And god would probably find hiding as a demon amusing, and he has been bored. Ooh!! and I just thought of what death had said about wanting Dean to find him and how he and god are about the same age, and they could very well be working together.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri May 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Well Death said he had to stop Lucifer even at the cost of his brother which Dean lied and said yes.

Do you think Sam/Lucifer will be the one who beats up Dean?

Were you pleased Bobby walked again or thought, oh yeah, very convienent?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Fri May 07, 2010 11:41 pm

I was wondering when they were going to and how so I was glad.

Yes, I think it's Sam/Lucifer who does all that damage.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri May 07, 2010 11:50 pm

I wonder if Cas gets his mojo back? He's occupying a vessel so will he vacate it or ...

Hey how's this for an outlandish plot. If it happens you know I said it before it aired.

Sam says yes to Lucifer, they stop the devil and send him back to hell but not before Sam can get him out so this time, Sam goes to hell.

Now in the past they said only an angel can take a soul/person from the pit (hell). How about Michael's true vessel Dean says yes to rescue his brother and he goes to hell to save Sammy like Cas did for him?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Fri May 07, 2010 11:56 pm

That would be awesome. They should definitely do that.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat May 08, 2010 2:17 am

What if it somehow turned out that Crowley was god??? Yeah, I know it's a stretch but it'd be cool...
Sam
Sam
Winchester

http://krisblis.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri May 14, 2010 2:11 am

Dude... I can finally look at this page...
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm

So last night, mmm some I liked some I didn't and wtf why do I feel it was all just shoved in a box and rushed so we can finish the season?

Jared, played a blinder as we say. I thought his acting was the best I've seen of the big guy.

Cas I cried out "No" when Lucy killed you. Same with Bobby, If God wasn't getting involved why did he save Cas? If Chuck IS God how come at their first meetings with him Dean's necklace never glowed in his presence? For a second there I thought OMG the Impala is God.

Dean, as always you rocked but dude after 5 years you're okay just like that with Sam going one on one with Lucy? Okay, he had no option but where's the complete breakdown at the loss of your brother. In season one you went completely nuts but this time you went and played happy families no tears. WTF with your voice talking to Lisa?

I can't decide if I liked this ending or not. I think it's the worst ending so far.

I did like seeing Sam at the end watch Dean but I hope it's not some lame ass "Oh God saved me Dean I'm okay" that would just be a let down.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri May 14, 2010 3:47 pm

I actually enjoyed it. Made the fatal mistake of waking up very early this morning (why I chugged a full glass of water before going to bed is beyond me), then, as I tried to fall back asleep, started thinking about the finale. I ended up laying there for almost an hour doing that, lol!

Okay, let's see... I don't think they should have 'killed' Bobby only to have him come back 2 minutes later, kinda cheapened his death a bit. Almost in perfect timing with Dean, I said "Is Cas God?" I'm glad he's not and glad that he's gonna try to get things in order upstairs.

Speaking of God, so is Chuck God? That's what I took away from it. How else do you explain his fading away like that? In regards to the amulet, I think it was either A)Cas was misinformed B)God is God! He can figure out a way to cloak himself from it C)It was a complete red herring. I like option C, lol!

Jared, Jared, Jared... He does evil so freakin well, doesn't he? I was really worried that the whole 'arguing with another being inside of you while looking at a mirror' was gonna be shitty and cheesy but he pulled it off fantastically. He captured Mark Pellegrino's mannerisms perfectly. Speaking of which, in a small way, I'm kinda sad to see him go. I loved him playing Lucifer.

*Dammit, I'll come back in a sec to finish, have to go do soemthing!
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri May 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Motherfudger, I just typed up the rest of my review and it timed out on me!!!! Forget it, I'll discuss it with you guys later!!!!

Ronon Stomp
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Sat May 15, 2010 2:41 am

Well, I hope you hurry up. I have a headache out of this world so I don't have much to say right now, but i did like the show a lot. I think Jensen and Jared are both great actors because Sam's mirrow talk reminded me of Dean's dream talk with Dean, and both the boys rocked those scenes which have to be difficult to do. What about poor Adam? Is he the disposable brother? Doesn't he deserve a chance to live as well?

I thought it was kind of cool that Chuck was god. At least, this shows he did care enough to be around which is better than him being on a beach in the tropics somewhere not giving a rat's ass about us.

The way they started the show off though had me worried that the main character who was going to die was going to be the Impala. I mean the car has become a character of her own. I loved all the scenes of the boys with her.

I'll come back and talk later too. Man, my head hurts.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun May 16, 2010 4:02 am

Hope you feel better Cougar.

Yes the mirror talk was definitely Jared's best work. He seems to be getting better and better. Season six will be interesting.

I did like the whole Impala and the boys but it did feel in some way a huge goodbye, they did claiom to be wrapping up the apocolypse in season 5.

I've read a lot of fan reviews and I have yet to read an unfavourable one, most believe that it was humanity that won through with Sam sacrificing himself and with Dean just having to let Sammy take the ride alone.

I do hope we don't see the boys separate for long periods but I don't want Sam just appearing and saying "Oh it's me, God fixed it and I'm fine" that's just lame.

Fingers crossed for more Misha, Jim and Mark too.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Sun May 16, 2010 4:11 am

i know, but I also don't want Dean to have to go through any more Winchester family drama for them to get back together which is what I'm afraid will happen. You can tell they definitely were planning on the 5th season being the last just in case.

At least now I know why they had her show up a few episodes ago. It made last episode work way better. Better to have a WTF moment for some of us (I know you didn't have a problem with it) earlier in the season than at the end.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun May 16, 2010 4:22 am

I guess to me it's Dean's idea of what she stood for more than the woman herself so I was pleased he found somewhere. Could he do the whole apple pie life knowing what he knows about the world?

I'd have assumed he's stay with Bobby but he promised Sam.

I think Gemble will do a great a job, hey if Smallville can do 10 yrs why not SPN.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Cougarbelle Sun May 16, 2010 4:26 am

That's true, and I've never even watched one single episode of Smallville.
Cougarbelle
Cougarbelle
Fangtasia Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:47 pm

So I kind have a rambling question about something and this is the best place.

I just watched the British premiere of Hammer Of The Gods. Sam says to the Gods to remove the etchings on his ribs so Lucifer can find them. That's the bit Kali the Hindu Goddess says she's rather break them. Here's the question, how did Lucifer find them, did Gabriel tell them where it all was or did they remove Sam's enochian markings?

See if they did why did they need to go to Detroit to find Lucifer in the finale?

My brain hurts and I can't remember I just for a moment thought, mmm, did they remember that or what?
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Didn't the bellhop/concierge dude (Hermes?) call Lucifer and tell him?
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Ahhh that's right, Mercury.

See that's weird too as Lucifer said to him you Pagen Gods make me sick but I always thought Mercury as the winged messenger.
Dean
Dean
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Well, I don't have much input here cuz I know nothing of any religion. I'm just happy I for once was able to help you with something about the show. So often it's the other way around, lol!
Sam
Sam
Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next